Vision: We envision a society in which everyone has access to meaningful economic opportunities that allow them to thrive live in dignity.
- Community members have a meaningful voice in development projects.
- Economic development projects are sustainable for the community and for individual workers.
- Comprehensive health care coverage of our all.
- Strengthened collective bargaining and worker power in negotiating wages, health benefits and working conditions.
- Reduction in the pay gap between women, people of color and immigrants.
- The social safety net is rewoven to ensure that everyone can live with dignity and in recognition that no one deserves to live in desperation.
Vision: We envision healthy communities, free of toxic burdens and health disparities, and where environmental protections are enforced equally across all communities.
- Models are created and policies adopted that reduce health disparities for communities of color and cultural groups and women and children.
- Local, state and national enforcement efforts are strengthened to ensure environmental health and safety .
- Worker safety measures are strengthened and exposure to toxic and unsafe working conditions is reduced.
- Models and practices are put in place to ensure low income communities and communities of color have access to healthy and safe food and products.
- Models and practices are established to ensure communities are engaged in community redevelopment to ensure environmental health is promoted.
Vision: We envision a society that engages in efforts to ensure equity and embraces the optimism of a community firmly anchored in justice and mutuality.
- The unwavering practice of justice and equity overcomes centuries-old divisions of dominance and privilege along the color line.
- Structural barriers to political participation are eliminated.
- Electoral processes are uncorrupted by the power of private wealth and access to government decision-making is available at all levels for all people.
- Underrepresented communities have increased political power.
- Increased leadership among people of color in the public, private and nonprofit sectors.
Vision: We envision a society where communities use political and social power to advance unity for the benefit of all.
- People choose partners, create families, and build households free from arbitrary, discriminatory limitations based on gender, sexual identity, or birth relations.
- The global migration of humans is understood as a fundamental feature of our age, and all workers are compensated and routinely protected, whatever their place of birth.